Welcome to the 2017-18 JO Volleyball season!
Tryout information for the 2017-18 JO season, the following tryouts will be held at Revere High School:
October 28th, 7-9:30pm – 13 Regional and American tryouts
October 29th, 9:15-11:45am – 14 Regional and American tryouts
November 5th, 10:00am – 12:00pm, 13 Regional and American. This an alternative tryout session for those players that could not attend the first tryout time slot. You only need to attend one tryout session.
November 5th, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 14 Regional and American. This an alternative tryout session for those players that could not attend the first tryout time slot. You only need to attend one tryout session.
November 12th, 10am-12:30pm, 16 Regional tryouts
November 12th, 2pm-4:30pm, 15 Regional and American tryouts
November 13th, 7-9pm, 15s and 16s. This an alternative tryout session for those players that could not attend the 15s or 16s tryout time slot on 11/12. You only need to attend one tryout session. The 11/13 tryout session is held at Old Trail School, 2315 Ira Road, Bath OH 44210
Here’s our tryout profile:
13s – Three teams, all roster spots open – 1 American and 1 Regional team; PCVC will have a 3rd 13s team and the designation of American or Regional will not be determined until tryouts.
14s – Three American teams, 15 roster spots open.
15s – Two or three teams, 1 American and 1 Regional team; all roster spots open. tryouts will determine if PCVC will have a 3rd 15s team and the designation of American or Regional will not be determined until tryouts.
16s – Two Regional teams, 12 roster spots open.
Follow these steps to attend a PCVC Tryout:
1. Know what age division your daughter is eligible for, click “OVR Age Divisions” www.ovr.org/juniors/divisions.php
2. You must bring a copy of you USA Volleyball Membership card.
- If you are new to JO and the Ohio Valley Region, you must register with USA Volleyball. Click on instructions “Online Registration System using USAV Webpoint” www.ovr.org/register/female-junior.php
- We highly recommend you read the “Common Registration Questions” before you start this process.
- Please note there are only two acceptable registration options for your daughter to be eligible to attend tryouts.
- OVR Junior Tryouts September – December. This is a limited membership that is good for TRYOUTS ONLY. This is an ideal option for those who are unsure if they will be selected by a junior club.
- OVR Junior Girls Membership – Full Membership
3. Pre-Register- Complete this online Player Profile Form. NOTE: you must have your USAV membership number handy to complete our Player Profile. Walk-up registrations are also welcome, but pre-registration is so much easier:)
4. Please remember to bring these items to our tryouts:
- Your USA Volleyball Membership card
- Completed USA Volleyball Medical Release Form
- Tryout registration fee of $20.00